Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here I go!

I dedicate this blog to all of those who have told me "Heather, you need a blog!!!" My name is heather and I am this little petite powerhouse that "goes big or goes home". This moto keeps me on my toes with everything that I do; from being the best mommy to my two year old son Kingston, to being the bestest friend that I can be, from making the coolest scrapbook page possible, to making a night out with my homies as legally crazy as possible, etc. I like to a leave a memorable mark and I will be telling the stories that most people don't know as my blog grows. I want people to find inspiration through my craft work and hopefully spark up someones creative juices to create something of their own. Im excited to let people have a peek into the never-ending exciting life of heather and allow myself to be just be me with the thoughts, stories and pictures I share. Oh and Im going to cus, so please don't be offended. Aight?????

1 comment:

  1. awwww,,,, you dedicated your blog to meeee?!?!?! ;-D
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete