Thursday, April 16, 2009

Since having my son two years ago, my scrapbooking pictures have ofcourse been focused primarily on him although I have a stack of pictures I have taken of my friends and I doing what we do best; create havoc!!!;) Not really but when my friends and I get together, we all know there is going to be quit an adventure ahead of us cuz when we all get together we never know whats going to happen. I know it probably sounds so generic but I truly feel I have some of the greatest people in the world who I get to call my friends, my bestest friends!!!! Anyways, so I've been really good with uploading pictures on snapfish and getting them developed but instead of scrapping them, Id just store them in this cute little photo album I have since I have been so busy working on Kingstons album. But with the popular trend of glitter, rhinestones, bright color paper and embellishments, I have finally been inspired enough to work on my "Good Times" album which really should be called "Fucking Awesome Times" but you know, I decided to not cus on the front cover. This album is all about my friends and I and the actual album was originally an acrylic album from Rusty Pickle but I added chipboard pages to scrap more pictures. I've been using American Crafts leather stickers, Stickles, 7Gypsies stickers, Home Depot dry wall tape, pipe cleaners, rhinestones, paper flowers, ribbon, hat pins, transperancies and so much more and I am not even done. So yeah, the pics on the bottom are pictures of the so far project.

No comments:

Post a Comment